Sunday, March 30, 2008

Animarathon

The Animarathon was much better this year. There were a lot more vendors and artists.

The program is better this year too. My congratulation to the VP Lillie.

I didn't buy anything. Everything I saw there could be cheaper some where else. For non-DVD merchandise, I can by them in Hong Kong for an affordable price.

The arts was also good. I was GLaD to see some Weighted Companion Cube. Becca is a nice artist, working with metal and all.

Cosplay is mediocre. There are a few good ones. There was one cute girl dressed as a character from Soul Caliber. Also one guy was dressed as an BLU engineer from Team Fortress 2, but everyone thought he was Bob The Builder. I was also GLaD to see two to three Haruhi Suzumiya. But there was also the blandness of Naruto. Err~~~ How I dislike Naruto.

I met up with Sandy and Mel, then later Zack, Christoph and their friends. I had fun with them.

No comments: