Thursday, March 13, 2008

And the winner is......

...... me?

I don't know. I won't know till friday when I bring my Wii and Super Smash Brother Brawl to Shane. I hope I can go, I still have to finish my clay project after school.

The new game is good. The game play is good. The graphics are good. But I am still a little slow. I was never good at these kind of fighting games. But I am sure I'll improve. But before then, my ass still get beat.

I haven't tried many feature, beside the Sub Space Emissary and the Map maker. The Sub Space Emissary is the story camping, but since it is a fighting game so the story isn't very good.

I read that the online play is so slow because every one is trying to get on it. So I am not going to try yet.

It is going to troublesome to bring the Wii over and back. But it is going to be fun!

No comments: