Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Circle of Life.

I just saw The Lion King, it was great.

The music was wonderful, the acting was great, the special effects were awesome, the props were beautiful.

I went with my sister and one of her friend. We bought our tickets through BGSU so we got foods at a restaurant across the street from Stranahan Theater. There were stuffed mushroom, a cheese and ham plate, grilled food on sticks, and some other good stuff that I don't know what it was.

The show started at 8:00. It is amazing how they did the costume. Human, yet animals. I really want to know how the complex costumes work. After the intermission, my sister's friend got lock out for the first scene.

One disappointing thing is that the merchandise are so freaking expensive.

After the show, we walked out into the lobby to find our self in a snow storm. We got stuck waiting to get out of the parking lot for fifteen minutes. Then we took about another hour plus to get home. We head to stop in the middle of the road half way home to get rid of the snow on the windshield again.

Everything was awesome, beside the weather.

No comments: