Tuesday, March 25, 2008

!!nd

We got 2nd place.
Sure, it was a bit disappointing, but still it was fun.

I forgot to set my alarm clock last night. So I woke at 8:30, we were supposed leave at 9:00. I got there at 8:50. I thought I was the last one to arrive. Unfortunately, I was wrong. I was the forth. Meg, Brand, and Andrew came before me. Vincent is next. Then Heather.

Mrs. Laabs drove right up next to the door. When she was about to enter the building, Vincent being nice, he opened the door for her. But he opened the wrong door, he opened the alarmed door, and it went off for a few second, then stop. No one did a thing, so wast is the point of the alarm? No security person came out. Nothing happened.

We were stuck out in the 'air lock' because the maintenance personal was fixing and cleaning stuff. I did get inside and got a drink of water in the cafeteria. I snapped some pictures, and one of the plan for the new Jr. High.

We called Kapil and Ross to wake them up. Kapil forgot about the game, he remembered that it is Wednesday. Ross can't come because of Exam at BGSU. Vincent, Andrew and I also have exams this week. Kapil arrived and we left around 9:15.

We ate brunch at a BoB Even's at Lima. It was quite nice. We had some weird conversations. Meg stole some condiments and napkins with her four-dimensional [censored].

We were the first to arrived at the Write State, Celina Campus. Vincent and Andrew played pool. Vincent kicked Andrew's ass. They played ping pong next, same thing happened. Meg and I played pool next. We both sucked. But I got better as I go along, Meg still sucked. I popped the cue ball out twice. She did the same, but more, in a more fantastic ways. She hit a ball into a corner pocket, but the cue some how popped up at the pocket and rowed along the railing and fell into a center pocket. Ping Pong ball form Vince and Drew's game keep hitting in our direction. Brandon and Heather wanted to play next, but we had a game.

Since we only have seven people, the J.V. team only had three people. Meg, Heath, and I are on the J.V. team. We lost our first game to Bluffton. Then we won all the other games. Kapil helped out in a game when the varsity team had a break. The last team we face is also Bluffton. Kapil also joined, but we still lost.

We ate after that, not much happened. But I did notice how much people were actually at Write State.

On our way back, we played game that name countries. We played it the entire way. Heather and I both ran out of countries along time before Vince and Andrew. But before we played the game, we discussed what state has what significant. We arrived back in BG around 7:35.

It was fun. Can't wait for more road trip with friends. I was a bit disappointed that I didn't reach my picture quota of 150 pictures.

No comments: