Friday, March 21, 2008

Rampancy

Yesterday, I was on the road. I've never liked the process of traveling.

Why? I may ask.

Because in the car, I am a lone with my mind for a long time. I also don't like to sit in a seat for hours without a TV or computer in front of me.

I think too much about things. I am going rampant. But if I am saying I am going rampant, than doesn't this prove that I am not rampant.

Why the hell am I using rampant to discribe a human? Thinking too much is a sign of rampancy, but rampancy is not real. I am just crazy, not rampant.

Thinking too much makes me sad. Maybe Lisa Simpson is right, the smarter you are the sadder you are. But I am not that smart, but I still over think and thus make me sad.

Maybe I am just over thinking about my over thinking. I should just let it be.

No comments: