Saturday, January 26, 2008

Splinter Cell trouble

I love Splinter Cell. I love how you can sneak up behind enemy and stab their back. I love the story of government bureaucracy and military intelligence.

I recently got Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent. I first got some problem. It was easily resolved. Two patches fixed everything. The single player is good. There are some minor graphical glitches, like pixelated shadow, or the safe that can't be cracked unless you increase your walking speed. I still haven't finish the single player yet. I am looking forward to the cliffhanger ending.

One day I try playing Multiplayer. It crash. Right after I click on multiplayer and crash. The unreal logo load up, then crash. A window popup and it say there is a problem and program the to be shutdown.

I look on the forum and many people have this problem. More people have single player problem. I guess I am a lucky one to play single player without much trouble. I do have crash in single player once in a while, but that really not a issue.

I am mildly pissed and disappointed. I expected more from Ubisoft.

No comments: