Saturday, January 12, 2008

Memory, memory

My new computer is working quite well.......... if it doesn't crash. The graphics and RAM is working really well. But since my operation system is Vista, some time my games crash. This is very annoying. But every thing else work really fast and look awesome.

One thing that is already a big problem is that I only have a 80 GB hard drive. I only have about 3GB left.
I have to move Splinter Cell to my external hard drive, which only have about 50 GB free space out of 250GB. The game is 11.4 GB. Every thing on Steam that I have is about 19.1 GB.

I wish I had told my dad to order a bigger hard drive.

Today I bought Sims 2: Night Life and Open for Business on sale. But I don't know if I should keep it. My interst in the Sims franchies shrunk a little. Also I don't know if I should keep my attension on games too much. I think I should keep my focus on writing my books....

No comments: