Saturday, January 12, 2008

My week

My first week back was great...... well.

School: Classes are good.

My Chinese class has a new teacher. She is ok, I guess. I am not used to her teaching style, but I am sure I'll get used to it. The classroom is much bigger, but we only have about 20 students. Bad: our classroom smell like paint. Good: the area outside of the classroom where we wait for the previous class to end is big and have chairs and sofa. The building don't have air condition, so spring won't be pleasant.

Econ class is ok. The class time is late and long, but I get friday off, so that's good. The class is huge, I mean every seat is fill. The instructor is good, she is funny and cute. But she don't give out bonus points and we will have homework.

At the high school, it pretty much the same. I officially don't have first period, but I still have to come in to work on my metals project which was dude a few month ago.

Lunch is quiet. Half of the people I sit with are gone in C lunch. I miss every one.
Now I have all the lunches are on thursday instead of friday. I sit with differnt people...

non-school:
My mom complained to me that my texting from last month cost $5. I don't usually text, but our plan suck. T-mobile sucks ass.

The city put a no parking sign in front of our house, now we have to park across the street...

I guess this week is one of my best that wasn't durning break.

No comments: