Sunday, February 10, 2008

New Year Blues

Ok, it isn't exactly the new year. But a few days after it.
New Year was actually great. Well not really great, I'll talk about why on my next post.

The New Year celebration at BGSU hosted by the CSSA gets worst by the year.
There used to be crappy Chinese-ish food cooked by the BGSU food services. Now they just have crappy sorry excuse for pizza. What the hell is that!! It is a Chinese celebration and all they are giving us are shitty pizza?!

The performance is also a bit disappointing. They are all good, but only a few are actually related to the new year. Other are just Chinese pop song, and western classical music. I want to listen to some old fashion Erhu or Liuqin. I can listen to violin and piano any time I want.

I want the good old fashion celebration that I grew up with. Candies, Red Pocket, the new year markets, the decorations.

No comments: