Tuesday, February 5, 2008

"Even though you broke my heart.....

.....And killed me. And tore me to pieces. And threw every piece into a fire."

A broken heart could feel like that I guess. I wouldn't know. I don't want to know, but it is an unavoidable part of life. I will know, unfortunately.

We human are weird. We are one of a few animals on earth that have emotional attachment with our mate. It is good a guess. We are advance enough to some what disregard physical attraction or lust. This make us superior to other animals, even those of our closest relatives don't have these logical feature.

We youngsters are naive and inexperience. Are we, only had live less than two decade, ready for relationship and love? The youngsters of the past got married and started family at our age. But then again people don't live that long back then.

Time didn't just changed how long we live, but how we live as well. Our culture changed. Society changed.

We, youngsters are emotionally unstable. Hormone bouncing everywhere, causing unstable emotion and thinking. We are too impulsive and jumps into a relationship with someone. That person might or might not be the best for them. When/if it end, the heart is broken. And throw into a depression.

Personally, I wouldn't call it 'heart broken.' Heart broken is heart disease. I would call it emotionally broken. It happens in the brain, not heart. It effect everything that the brain control. It is a broken brain.

Is high school relationship worth it? The couple is most likely going to break up. From what I learn in biology last year, a high school relationship could last at the shortest average at two weeks, from getting attracted to a heartbroken breakup. But high school could also be the place to find the love of one's life.

For some, the risks outweigh the benefits. For other, the benefits outweigh the risks.
I am still deciding what outweigh what for me... I also have to consider what outweigh what for the person... High school is so short, once it end, our life have to part and move on the colleges and jobs. The separation might also hurt like a 'broken heart'.

A friend of mine said that "There are only two kinds of relationships in high school. One is friends with benefits, the other are force into a relationship."
I don't believe that. There could be something meaningful. The couple just have to work hard on the relationship.

Love, like the human brain and our emotion, is a mysterious thing. Scientist only found out a very little part about how love works. I doubt they'll figure it out entirely.



The quote form atop is from the ending song of the game Portal. The song name is "Still Alive", sang by Ellen McLain, and written by Jonathan Coulton.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I just discovered the website who discuss about
Several
home business ideas

If you want to know more here it is
home based business opportunity

Anonymous said...

I will not concur on it. I regard as nice post. Especially the title attracted me to study the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

good day friends. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging for that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the boots are around 210 bucks on every site. But completely I set this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi there everyone. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are approximately 320 dollars everwhere. But definitively I base this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hello fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that meticulous make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were all over 180 bucks everwhere. But definitively I bring about this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon everyone. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are about 190 bucks on every page. But definitively I set this locate selling them for half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.