Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My birthday

It was pleasant.
The two hours delay was ok, I got two more hours of sleep. That was a nice present.
I am happy that people wished me a happy birthday. Thanks to the internet, people know. I am GLaD, it made my day. Oh, I just remember, because of the delay, I missed Mrs. Laabs' birthday song. But I still got a birthday song, and an attempt to sing Chinese happy birthday song.
I got some red pocket from families. A cake was baked for me from my sister. The inside tasted good, the outside was meh.

I don't know how I am feeling. I feel happy and GLad, but at the same time I feel melancholy and depressed. Wait does melancholy and depressed mean the same thing?
Anyway, I am happy that I'll be an adult soon. I'll be free, going to college, no more oppression of the education system.
But I am having some sort of 17/100 life crisis, or a 17% life crisis. My childhood is coming to a close. My careless days will soon be over. I would have to take care of my self. When I go to college, my friends will be leaving. I have so much to do, with so little time.
Am I just afraid of being an adult, or just don't want to give up my childhood?
Am I afraid of my indecisiveness of the future?

But no mater how I feel, I should look forward for the future. I am over thinking about this.
Hey! Super Smash Brother comes out next week! My birthday present will be so much fun!

Why the hell am I spelling GLaD like this? Why am I asking this on my blog? It like I am talking to my self, but only spelling it out. Woh... What the hell is wrong with me? I should shut up.

1 comment:

Shane said...

Ye a I know what you mean. Becoming an adult sucks. Especially since we have to work everyday for the most part of our lives.

Happy Belated Birthday
By the way.