Sunday, September 14, 2008

My life bar is approaching zero

I am slowly dying from school work.

I know, I know, you are probably thinking "you are not taking both AP courses, so don't complain." I know I am not one of those duel AP people. So I admit, I am not dying as fast as they are. They deserve much kudos. And I am sure that they will have a much better future than I will.

The workload in AP chem isn't very much, but understanding some of them are somewhat hard. This is my favorite logic base class. I can't complain too much about this.

I love Japanese. I really like that class, but it is really hard. I am behind in the materials, and I keep forgetting things. I found that my background in Cantonese helps a bit. A few of the Japanese words sound a like with their Cantonese counterpart.

Calculus is hell for me. I have no clue what's going on. I understand some of the concepts, but I don't know how to apply them. The worst of all: research paper. Yet, I have to use English to explain math. NOO!!!

I will have to work hard. I need to get at least B's.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi to every one, the contents existing at this website are
truly awesome for people knowledge, well, keep up the
good work fellows.
my site - Buy Facebook Likes Canada

douche-robinetterie-douche said...

Howdy! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to look it over. I’m definitely enjoying the information. I’m bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Terrific blog and wonderful design and style.

Unknown said...


Ensuite, vous pouvez robinets vente sur Internet pour voir si elles ont le même, ou un projet similaire avec moins de prix. Seulement une chose que vous robinets cascade, toutefois, la possibilité de perdre tous vos dép?ts dans l'expédition et de manutention. Ne robinetterie baignoire sélectionnez mitigeur douche est vraiment à l'aise dans ce domaine semble bon nécessité. Il contribue non robinet LED à la décoration de salle de bains, il peut s'assurer qu'il est à bien des égards. Bain et douche robinet peut vous co?ter un peu plus que vous voulez mitigeur douche, mais une fois que vous l'avez, il semble vraiment bon dans la chambre.

Amycarry said...

http://www.faucetsmarket.com/bathtub-faucets-c-20.html are one of the necessary things needed in a home. All bathrooms must have Waterfall faucet; there is no bath space without them. These Faucet parts help to control the free out flow of water, and even do much more these days