Saturday, April 19, 2008

Guys and Dolls

This was the best play I have seen from our Drama Club. This play, I believe, also had the biggest budget and production crew.

I got there ten minutes before the play start. I met Sherry at the Lobby. We watched from the balcony upstairs. The view was great from high above, but the seats where a bit uncomfortable. Lexie, Stephanie, and Devin were working crew in the balcony. During intermission, Sherry was wondering where Sandy was, she used my phone to call her and left her a message.

The live music was great! It is very catchy. The acting was wonderful. The story was funny and interesting. Poor Emily have to walk around without her glasses. Justin B. did a really good job at being a mobster. Justin R. did a really convincing role as an old man. I didn't recognized Kapil because his fro disappeared.

This was great, I am looking forward to future performances.

No comments: