Monday, July 7, 2008

Old wood house.

Went to the old wood house the other day. It is out in the country side in the New Territory.

I remember, back in the day, when you can still live there. Now, the second floor is caving in. There are water leaks.

This visit is a salvage mission. We went there to take some old stuff back into town. Also to take some scrap metal to sell.

We found an old camera case that I heard many story about. I heard that I dropped the case and broke the camera. I was very young. I can't remember that event. We also found some old break for my grandpa's old car.

There were a lot of bugs there. I saw a beautiful purple dragonfly. Some butterfly. I got bit by a few mosquitoes, but their bites are not as bad as those from the city.

I didn't have any runny nose there, no itchy eyes.

No comments: