Sunday, June 15, 2008

Shopping!

I went shopping on Thursday and Friday.

On Thursday, it was more like window shopping since I didn't buy any thing.
I went to Mong Kok with family. I actually didn't mind looking at cloths with them. I guess I missed the fashion of Hong Kong. Then I went to a shopping center that is almost filled with toys and collectible shops.
I wanted to buy so much stuff there. But every thing is a bit expensive. I want to buy a figure of Yuki Nagato from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. But it cost $180 HKD. I guess after converting the currency to USD, it is not as expensive, but I doubt I can get the funding.

The next day I did buy something I like and still cheep. The only reason why it is cheep, it is because I seen it in the States. I saw a Union Flag from Gundam 00 at the Animerathon this year. It cost $30 USD. I bought the Flag for $148 HKD which is about $18 USD.

I love Hong Kong!!!!!

No comments: